Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New to this......

I'm not sure where to start on here. I found my sister had a blog, and I thought it would be a cool idea for the last few months of my senior year. I came up with the title because my family is always telling me that I ramble on and on with a story instead of just telling it. I hope I'll be able to keep this updated with many stories of the end of my high school days.

Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday, marking the beginning of Lent. I personally am giving up cokes and candy, and I'm praying to not get too many caffeine headaches! Why is everything that's bad for you taste so good? Perhaps along with growing in my faith, I can become healthier, too. After a weekend of baseball with my family, anyone would need a healthy diet to recover. Example A: Bacon explosion. This new tailgating favorite consists of bacon wrapped in sausage wrapped in bacon. It's a heart attack waiting to happen! But I'll be the first to tell you it is SOOOO good.

Tomorrow night starts Regional Basketball Tournament. Luckily, my school is hosting it this year so I get to dance at our games. I'm going to miss dancing after this year, but I just won't have the time to be a dancer in college. It's going to be hard to give up performing for a halftime crowd since I've been doing it since I was two.

Obviously I have been rambling....oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment