So since I'm not very good at keeping up with things on here, I decided to do one of those Facebook 30 day challenges. Instead of clogging up people's newsfeed with this, I'll just post here so I can elaborate more :)
To start of with, a picture of me and 10 facts about myself.
For my facts, I'll put things that kinda updates what's going on in my life.
1. I turn 20 tomorrow
2. I am one test away from finishing my Sophomore year of college
3. I am returning as a RA to my same dorm next fall
4. I'll be living in Fayetteville this summer, working.
5. I'm currently without a car, but hope to be resolving that soon.
6. I'm going to attempt to get in shape before I (hopefully) go to Tampa at the end of June.
7. I've found my new favorite drink lately- Peace Tea Green Tea. It's so good!
8.I'm a picture-holic and have hundreds of pics of family and friends decorating my room.
9. I'm becoming scheduling crazy, out of necessity. I have my planner, google calendar and my big white board calendar.
10. Next year, I will be social chair of Phi Sigma Rho- Kappa Chapter, and treasurer of Alpha Phi Omega- Beta Rho Chapter.
Well that seemed simple enough :P