Thursday, March 19, 2009

Whoa! time goes by!!!

So I thought I would get another post up here since I haven't for like two and a half weeks! I had no idea it had been that long! So much exciting things going on.....I'll try to just sum it all up in a top ten list.

1. Brandi and Chaselyn came to Arkansas for the week
2. Basketball Girls Win State Championship! Congrats Lady Tigers!
3. Baseball, Softball all the time now
4. Scholarship season wrapping up....working to meet deadlines!
5. Proms coming soon...mostly ready : )
6. Spring Break '09 starts tomorrow!
7. Dance tryouts in two weeks
8. Recieved a partial scholarship to my top school :)
9. Graduation in two months
10. Senior Pictures next weekend with Jim

So much to do, so little time to do it. I don't know what I am going to do once summer gets here. I will have to find something else to keep me busy. Surely with the All-Star games, orientation, vacation, and family time I'll stay entertained : )

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I'm #1!! Ok, I know Chaselyn is really #1, but she can't read yet, so I'll accept the honors :)

    ReplyDelete