Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm BACK!!!

So it's been about four and half months since I last wrote on here and let's just say there is SO much that has happened. I'm in college now and loving it. My roommate has become my best friend up here and I've got a little group that I always hang out with. So since it's been so long I'll try to touch on the important changes going on.




Out of the house- but I've been home 5 or 6 times and my parents come up for every Razorback game, so it's not so bad :). Plus I have my brother up here when I miss home but don't have the time to drive back. I've only hung out with him one night though other than just having food after football games.










New friends- Ciara, my roommate, Pepper and Madison, roommates from down the hall, and Brad, guy that I met on my first day here. This is my group that I'm always around. We've been here for each other through everything. It helps a lot to have them constantly making jokes and putting me in a better mood when I'm feeling down.








Relationship status- single. After 10 months of dating Coady and I broke up. It was probably one of the hardest things I had to do, but I had to do it. He wasn't very mature about me moving off and it hurt our relationship. Since our breakup a month ago, he's seen his faults and apologized for not believing me when I pointed them out. We still talk because he was one of my best friends before all of this, but I like us being friends and can't see us as more than that right now.



Semester 1- coming to an end. I signed up for my 2nd semester classes last week. I can't believe that I've been here long enough to be preparing for the second round of freshman year. It feels as if the first round barely started! On to Cal 2 though and leaving honors Cal and it's professor behind :) He's not a mean person just a hard grader, and thats not good for people on scholarships!




Can't wait for the holidays- just want to go home with the whole family, have a nice cooked meal, play some Wii, and mess with my puppies. I guess I can't call them puppies anymore though. They're over a year old now and getting larger everytime I see them. I miss being at home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment